Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the same (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you are advised not to subscribe or use any of our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
Throughout this document, references to “you”, “your” or “user” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services and Products offered through the Website. “goldcura.com”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Gold Cura (“Company”).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time without any prior written notice to you. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates / changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions.
With any purchase made on the Gold Cura website/app, the customer expressly accepts the terms and conditions outlined below, irrespective of whether they have reviewed them. Prior to proceeding, it is imperative for the customer to thoroughly read and comprehend this agreement, as adherence to these conditions is obligatory for accessing, browsing, or making a purchase. If the customer does not unequivocally agree to any of the terms, conditions, or policies, it is advised not to utilize this platform.
In compliance with the recent Medical Device Rules (MDR), it is compulsory to procure from duly registered suppliers like Gold Cura and to vend exclusively to doctors registered with dental/medical councils. Therefore, it is essential to furnish the council registration number or drug license number prior to placing an order. Gold Cura will presume the accuracy of the provided details and disclaims responsibility for any misinformation supplied by the customer.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are wholly responsible for your decision to buy any product/products after your own analysis, judgement and thereafter transaction done by you on this website. goldcura.com website/app takes no responsibility of the usage, implementation and result/outcome of the products. It is entirely buyer’s/user’s responsibility to choose and decide the right product.
- goldcura.com website/app reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without any prior notice and with absolute discretion.
- In case of any violation of the terms and conditions, goldcura.com website/app reserves the right to refuse further use of services or even terminate account without any prior notice.
- Entitlement to the goods remains that of goldcura.com website/app until you have paid for them. Entitlement will pass to you once the goods are paid in full and all payments have been cleared by a relevant banking process.
- goldcura.com website/app reserves the right to not allow any changes to the order after the order has been accepted/placed.
- goldcura.com website/app will not be responsible for any transactions done by mistake due to any internet issue at customer’s end.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to ensure that all the information given on this website is accurate, but offers no liability or assurance of genuineness of the information. goldcura.com website/app will not be responsible for any errors or incomplete information of products on its website.
- goldcura.com website/app assumes that you are a dental clinician or someone who is using it on his/her behalf. Any accidental/intentional order placed by someone else is solely the responsibility of the account owner.
- Customer is solely responsible for the account information like username and password and you hereby undertake the responsibility of any action taking place in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that any information provided by you is only yours and does not infringe the confidentiality of a third party/person in any way.
- If you are making a purchase on someone else’s behalf, you agree and bound the account holder to all the terms and conditions of goldcura.com website/app.
- In case of any knowledge or belief that your information has been breached in any way, you must contact goldcura.com website/app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any issue is suspected as per the confidentiality of your account, you might be asked to change your password or re-register with no liability of goldcura.com website/app.
- The pictures of all products at goldcura.com website/app are merely indicated for information and may vary from the actual product. Product packaging also might vary or change from time to time.
- goldcura.com website/app strives to provide accurate product and pricing information; however, errors may occur.
- goldcura.com website/app reserves all rights to change/alter prices of any product and suspend/cancel orders at any point of time unless it has been received by the customer.
- No changes can be made to the order once the order has been dispatched from our warehouse. However, if you still require to contact us then drop us an email at email@example.com. Our dedicated team aims to contact you within 24 hours. If ordered by mistake, you can still return the items by simply contacting our customer service.
- In case of any delays in delivery you may track the status of your order by visiting ‘My Orders’. Our aim is to meet the delivery times but during busy periods like promotional sale, festive occasions, tech updates, extreme weather conditions may delay the delivery and it may take a little longer time than mentioned. goldcura.com website/app will not be responsible for any such delays; however, we always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. For any queries related to delays you may contact us by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of cancellation of the paid order, the paid amount will be reversed to the account information provided at the time of purchase and goldcura.com website/app will not be responsible for any accurate time duration taken in the transfer. Transfer is solely due as per the time taken by the bank.
- If any product is found unavailable after receiving the order, customer will be notified of the order cancellation via email and payment will be refunded to the same account of the account holder from which payment was made. goldcura.com website/app shall not be liable to any damages in such event/events owing to cancellation of the order or delay in delivery.
- Payments can be made via debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI wallet, cash on delivery as per availability of services by third party companies.
- If you use the goldcura.com website/app, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, this cannot be guaranteed due to nature of the Internet. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new features or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- Any content of this website must not be copied, reproduced, sold/resold or duplicated for any commercial activity without prior written consent of Gold Cura.
- You must not use this website for any fraudulent/unlawful activity whatsoever.
- Any dispute will be subjected to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
Order Cancellation Policy
You have the right to cancel your order within a 6-hour window without the need to provide any specific reason. The deadline for order cancellation is set at 6 hours from the moment the order is placed on our platform.
To exercise your cancellation right, kindly notify us of your decision through a clear statement. This notification can be sent via email to email@example.com.
A refund is processed within 24-48 business hours when order stands cancelled before/after shipment. We will process the refund once the products have been received and verified at our warehouse. Refunds in case of cancellation after dispatch might take longer.
To initiate the return of a purchased item, you can easily follow these steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Order ID details.
- Our customer support will verify and confirm the return request, providing you with further instructions on the process.
- Ensure that the product remains unused and in its original condition. Include all accessories, freebies, and combos (if applicable) that came in the original box.
- The product should be in an unused, unwashed, unsoiled state, free from stains, and with intact quality check seals or warranty seals (wherever applicable).
- Before returning any product, make sure it is undamaged and free from scratches, dents, tears, or holes.
Products that are not eligible for returns
Items falling within the Disposables, Equipment, Endodontics, and Consumables categories are not qualified for returns or refunds.
Returning the Goods
The customer bears the expenses and risks associated with returning items to the specified address:
Gold Cura 208, 2nd Floor, Bharat Industrial Premises, Next to Mayuresh Srishti Complex, LBS Road, Bhandup (W), Mumbai – 400078.
We do not assume responsibility for any damage or loss of goods during the return shipment. Consequently, we advise utilizing an insured and trackable mail service. Refunds will only be processed upon the actual receipt of the returned goods.
How can I receive a refund?
- Prepaid orders: Refund will be credited directly to the account used for the transaction.
- Cash on Delivery orders: Customer has the option to receive the refund as store credits or by providing us the bank details.
- It’s important to note that store credits are typically processed within 48 hours, while bank transfers/prepaid refunds may take 5-7 business days.
When can I expect to receive my refund?
Once your returned product reaches our warehouse, we will conduct a quality check. Once the product is approved, the refund process will be initiated within 48 hours.
Gold Cura 208, 2nd Floor, Bharat Industrial Premises, Next to Mayuresh Srishti Complex, LBS Road, Bhandup (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 400092